This thematic area aims at creating programs and projects that address the issues of sexual & reproductive health amongst adolescents that could lead to teenage pregnancy & early marriage and impact.
- Empowering young people to be in position to make positive decisions about sex and marriage
- Promoting menstrual hygiene through sensitization and removal of taboos associated to menstruation in most communities.
- Reducing impacts of teenage pregnancy such as infant & mortality rate, obstetric fistula.
- Accessing to comprehensive Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health information
Through adopting youth’s friendly means of conveying sexual & reproductive health information & services, our adolescent sexual & reproductive health programs empower the adolescents to be in position to make the right sexual & reproductive health decisions.
- My Decisions=My Actions=My Goals Snakes & Ladders Board Games Project
Through using board games, adolescents have access to sexual & reproductive health information used to empower them make informed sexual & reproductive health decisions.